Specialized Nursing Services is a Medicare-certified, Florida-licensed home health agency sending skilled medical professionals to the homes of our patients throughout Dade and Broward counties.
We work with complex cases and services such as in-home chemotherapy, organ transplant cases in cooperation with the Cleveland Clinic, negative pressure wound therapy, and telehealth monitoring.
If it can be accomplished via at-home healthcare, we can make it happen!
Medicare Pays 100%
For qualified beneficiaries, Medicare pays 100% for medical home health care provided by Specialized Nursing Services. For covered services, this means no deductible to meet, no co-pays, and no cost-sharing of any kind. You’ll get excellent home care assistance with your medical needs.
- Orders from a doctor for home health. We can help you coordinate this.
- Meet Medicare’s definition of homebound. The definition is not as restrictive as “homebound” implies. Please call us to discuss.
- Needs nursing or therapy services for a recent change of medical condition.
- Plan must have an expected endpoint, as opposed to long-term care.
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
Home Health Services Including
- Wound Care
- Observation & Assessment
- Telehealth Monitoring
- Wound-Vac / Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- In-Home Chemotherapy
- Injections and Lab Draws
- Home Infusion Nursing
- Chronic Disease Management (examples: Diabetes, COPD, Hypertension, Heart Failure)
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Stroke/Neurological Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Management
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
- Fall-Injury Prevention Rehab
- Rehab to Adjust to Living with New Physical Challenges
When you need help, Specialized Nursing Services is the home healthcare agency that can help you get better, all while in the comfort of your own home. Contact us today!